Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thank You, Midwest Premier Pageants!

Thanks to my second business sponsor, Patience Lord, owner of both Creations by Patience and Midwest Premier Pageants.

Patience has quite an impressive resume of pageantry, including state and national crowns...

Patience being crowned Young American Miss International in 2010

...but, for now, most of her pageant competitions are on hold as she focuses on some new priorities:
(There will be "Mrs. Wisconsin" in the future, don't worry!)


This past fall, Patience asked me if I would help judge the "Miss Pretty in Pink" pageant that she was directing in Wausau.  I was thrilled to learn that a pageant was finally being held in my hometown (I don't know why there is no "Miss Wausau" pageant!), but I wasn't sure what to expect.  When I arrived, though, I was amazed to find an organized, professional, well-attended pageant, all arranged by a 20-year-old college student and new mom!   The pageant ran flawlessly, with girls ranging in ages 2 to 23 having fun getting dressed up and just "being girls," but also practicing poise and confidence onstage.   And this was only the first of many pageants that Patience would direct!  I am blown away by this young lady's business skills and her commitment to making a fun, affordable pageant experience available to girls throughout the Midwest!   

Patience also runs a second small business on the side, designing custom children's pageant apparel.  Here's a sneak-peak at some of her creativity:




Patience will graduate from Northcentral Technical College this December with a degree in Small Business Management.  With what she has accomplished already, I'm sure that the future is bright for her and for her businesses!

If you are looking to get involved with a fun, affordable, natural pageant in the midwest, please check out Midwest Premier Pageants to see when the next event will be!

Thank you, Patience, for helping me represent Wisconsin and promote my platform!


If you would like to help sponsor me, please donate using the link above, message me to request a paper form, or send paypal payments to misswiinternational2013@gmail.com.    I have $100 left to raise before TOMORROW!!!  Who will come on board with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment