Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thank You, Jim Kryshak Jewelers!!

Thank you to my third business sponsor to come on board with me, Jim Kryshak Jewelers of Wausau!!

Jim Kryshak is a name that I have heard among many of my friends in Wausau, and they have all had positive things to say.  Some have a one-time experience of purchasing wedding or engagement rings, others buy all their fine jewelry there, but they have all told me that the deals on jewelry are great, the selection is fantastic, and the customer service is wonderful!  One customer sent in the following testimony: ""I wanted to thank you for your kindness and willingness. After losing my engagement ring, your team of staff was very helpful. With your help, I was able to replace my ring wth the best deal possible. Everyone I worked with was caring and professional. It was obvious the staff really did care about my situation,and everyone did their best to help out. I would greatly recommend your store and services to others."

On their own website, jimkryshak.com, Jim Kryshak shares their promise to customers: "Our promise at Jim Kryshak Jewelers Inc. is to provide our customers with a shopping experience that will exceed their expectations of our store, our merchandise, and our service."

In addition to engagement rings, wedding bands, and a variety of fine jewelry,  Jim Kryshak also offers Custom DesignsDiamond Education, and offers customers a chance to request a diamond of a specific shape, size, and other features.

If you are looking to make a jewelry purchase and would like to support a local business with great selection and customer service, please visit Jim Kryshak at 3808 Rib Mountain Drive or visit their webpage.  You can also "like" Jim Kryshak on facebook.  Thank you, Jim Kryshak, for helping me represent Wisconsin at the Miss International pageant in July, and to be a voice for my platform, "Bringing Orphans Home: The Power of Adoption"!

I am almost one-third of the way to raising my sponsorship!
school fundraisers

If you would like to sponsor me, either as a business or individual, please send paypal payments to misswiinternational2013@gmail.com, or use the link below:




I look forward to working with Jim Kryshak Jewelers to promote their business in the future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment